After Pelosi Gets Blown Out By ‘Hairgate’ – The House Chairman Just Motioned For Nancy’s Removal
It seems like all our political leaders are having a difficult year. With the pandemic and the looming presidential election, all the big names appear to be under heavy analysis.
That might go double for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has dealt with a wide variety of controversial issues in 2020. And the now infamous “Hairgate” didn’t help.
Now, one representative believes Pelosi has simply gone too far.
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), the House Freedom Caucus chairman, thinks the Speaker has racked up a serious list of offenses.
Those offenses include everything from pushing articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, to supporting strict face mask rules.
And Biggs thinks it’s time for Pelosi to go.
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), the House Freedom Caucus chairman, called for the ouster of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in an op-ed on Monday.
‘Isn’t it past time for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to leave her office as Speaker of the House?
I call upon our leaders in Congress to put forward the Motion to Vacate the Chair that has been prepared and merely needs to be brought to the floor.’
Biggs specifically called out Pelosi’s “elitism” throughout her tenure as the Speaker. He also accused her of having “divisive politics” that have only served to further polarize the country.
In fact, the Chairman issued a list of problems relating to Pelosi.
And at the top of that list is Pelosi’s recent suggestion that lawmakers who support Trump are “domestic criminals”:
- Pelosi recently referred to lawmakers who support President Donald Trump as ‘domestic criminals.’
- Pushing articles of impeachment against Trump not based on any ‘high crime or misdemeanor.’
- Issued ‘ridiculous mask edicts’ in the House and used the Democrat-majority to ‘expand her power to control members.’
Biggs also cited the salon scandal where Nancy was caught maskless — after Pelosi claimed it was a “set-up,” Biggs accused her of having a “narcissistic view.”
Given all these perceived mistakes, and what Biggs calls “errors in judgment,” he thinks Pelosi needs to be removed.
He finished by asking:
So, really, isn’t it time to bring the Motion to Vacate the Chair to the floor to remove Speaker Pelosi from her post?
It’s unlikely Pelosi will actually be removed from her post, but Rep. Biggs isn’t the only political leader who has taken issue with the Speaker’s actions.
Could this play a role when election time rolls around again?
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs has called for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s removal.
- He cited a list of “errors in judgment,” including the suggestion that lawmakers who support Trump are “domestic criminals.”
- Biggs also called out Pelosi’s support of Trump’s impeachment, as well as strict face mask edicts.