Joe Biden Gets Bad News As 44% Of Dems Want Biden Replaced For 2024 Election According To New Poll
President Joe Biden got more terrible news today when a new Marist poll showed a whopping 44% of Democrats want him replaced at the top of the ticket in 2024.
Just 36% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independent voters think the Dems stand a better chance of winning the White House in 2024 with Biden as the candidate. Ouch. 20% were unsure if Biden should lead the ticket.
A different poll, this one from NBC, shows a stunning 70% of Americans, including almost half of the Democrats, think the country is headed in the wrong direction.
These numbers should show up tomorrow in the critical Virginia governor’s race and will impact the midterms.
As for the GOP voters, 50% think Trump leading the ticket is the best way to win the presidency while 35% think someone else should be the nominee.
President Joe Biden’s approval rating is upside down. 44% of Americans approve of the job he is doing as president, and 49% disapprove. This compares to 45% approve/46% disapprove in our October poll.
In the Congressional generic contest, Democrats edge out Republicans with 44% of registered voters saying they’ll choose a Democrat in their district and 41% choosing a Republican. In our September poll, Democrats had an 8 percentage point lead 46% – 38%.
Looking ahead to 2024, 36% of Democrats and Democratic leaning independents say their party will have a better chance winning the White House with Biden at the top of the ticket. 44% want someone else, and 20% are unsure.
In contrast, asked the same question about Trump, 50% of Republicans and GOP leaning independents say a Trump ticket has the best chance of recapturing the presidency. 35% want someone else, and 14% say they are unsure.
Whoa. NPR/PBS Poll shows Democrats want Biden replaced for 2024.— John Ashbrook (@JohnAshbrook) November 1, 2021
44% want someone else
36% want Biden
"Looking ahead to 2024, 36% of Democrats and Democratic leaning independents say their party will have a better chance winning the White House with Biden at the top of the ticket. 44% want someone else, and 20% are unsure."— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) November 1, 2021
👉🏻 https://t.co/dGPG6BQbp5 https://t.co/R156UTsGs3